2021-09-22 09:31:59 -0600
Fall Bucket List
September 22 is the first official day of autumn, and you bet it’s circled in our calendars. We say: let’s get this thing going! We want to enjoy every single glorious part of the next few months (and, yep, we’re not above calendering that, too).
Need some inspiration for fun fall to-dos? We’ve got plenty.
- Somebody’s got to buy all the seasonal treats at Trader Joe’s, and we’re always happy to help out.
- Pumpkin Spice lattes. Cider donuts. Antiquing. Lunch on a patio somewhere. Saturdays are our favorite.
- Rake the leaves with the kiddos and jump in the piles. (Take pictures, natch.)
- Lotsa walks, drives, or ski lifts to admire the foliage.
- Get outside as much as possible, both together and alone.
- Visit the pumpkin patch. Also, place cute stacks of tiny pumpkins on every surface of the house.
- Miniature golf at the prettiest place around.
- Anything + everything pumpkin. Pumpkin candles, pumpkin treats, pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin.
- We’re thrilled + thankful it’s finally autumn, so we’re keeping a daily gratitude journal. ‘Tis the season, after all.
- Pick apples, then bake a pie to be proud of!
- Decorate the front porch!
- Ride bikes evvvvverywhere.
- Camping with the fam; backyard firepit hangouts with friends.
- Homemade soup in bread bowls for dinner… and caramel apples for dessert.
- Picnic with friends in a beautiful, leafy spot. The weather’ll be perfect.
- Game nights at home (plus fondue!).
- Watch “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”. It never gets old.
- Ditto “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”.
- Popcorn + candy corn is a must.
- Walk in the rain + stomp in puddles. It’s not just for kids!
- Snickerdoodles. Amen.
- Pull out the tasteful fall decor. Our FW21 Collection has just what we need.
- Did we mention Trader Joe's...?
What other ideas do you have? Please share!