Product Development Assistant
We are looking for a highly organized individual to join our product development team here at Gathre — providing the highest quality vegan leather goods and lifestyle products that encourage a life well lived.
You will be an important player in the process of taking a product from idea to finished good. You will assist in creating tech packs, tracking and receiving samples, updating internal docs, and aiding in finding new sourcing partners.
You will report to the Product Development Manager and work closely with the Gathre operations team and Gathre owners.
● Tech Pack Creation.
● Tracking and receiving samples.
● Create and maintain product development spreadsheets and specs.
● Support in sourcing manufacturers and materials.
● Assist in sample management.
● Interact cross-functionally with other stakeholders
● Send weekly updates on the status of tasks to team leads and managers
● Create weekly reports on project status
● Proficient in Adobe Illustrator.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
● High attention to detail — thorough and consistent.
● Highly motivated to meet project goals
● Strong sense of ownership and urgency
● Proactive and concise in all written and verbal communication with vendors, stakeholders, and team
● Comfortable following up and pushing stakeholders to complete tasks and maintain project
● High attention to detail
● Excellent at managing competing and adjusting priorities
Job type: Full and Part Time applicants welcomed. Interns Welcome
Location: Utah County, Utah (on location - no remote applicants please).
If you're interested in the position outlined above please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: the position you are applying for, a resume, and answer the follow questions:
1. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Gathre?
2. What experiences or skills do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
3. When could be your earliest start date?
4. How much are you hoping to make?