2020-06-12 14:56:20 -0600
Now Hiring: Fulfillment Associate
We are looking for a part-time fulfillment assistant to help manage our warehouse and ship product to our amazing customers. Your responsibilities would include receiving shipments, organizing product, packing and shipping customer orders, all while maintaining a high level of efficiency and attention to detail. We're looking for a quick learner who's ready to jump in and make an immediate impact on our small business's operations.
Day to Day
- Offload delivery trucks that transport merchandise into the warehouse
- Unbox, sort and count product from shipment deliveries
- Arrange incoming deliveries in designated storage areas
- Perform warehouse duties using pallet jacks, cherry pickers and forklifts
- Read and decipher e-commerce orders
- Locate and extract product from shelves and storage areas
- Confirm product information matches that of e-commerce order
- Inspect product for damage, flaws and irregularities
- Pack product in boxes, apply labels, and sort for carrier pickup
- Transport packed items to the delivery trucks
- Assist at events and warehouse sales
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Work efficiently and with attention to detail
Some college, college degree, or equivalent experience preferred. Previous experience in fulfillment support preferred. Capable of being on your feet for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 10 lbs repeatedly and up to 50 lbs occasionally. Distinct attention to detail in efficient timelines. Strong follow through with proven ability to do so in past work. An understanding the day is not done until the job is completed. Shopify and ShipStation experience a plus. Must be available Monday-Friday from 9am - 1pm. Willingness to work during peak Holiday hours.
Location: Lindon, UT
If you're interested in the position outlined, please send us an email at email@example.com and include the following: the position you are applying for, a resume, and answer the follow questions:
1. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Gathre?
2. What experiences or skills do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
3. When could be your earliest start date?
4. How much are you hoping to make?