2021-10-19 16:12:30 -0600
Now Hiring: Ecom Manager
Reports To: Marketing Director
Reporting to the Marketing Director,, the Ecom Manager will be responsible for managing overall web processes, including facilitating weekly launches & restocks, liaising with warehouse and developers, and supporting with selling reporting.
- Ecommerce Management:
- Project manage and audit all web processes, including item set up, merchandising, promotional updates, glitches and fixes
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing Director and Exec Team to manage launch schedule, promotional calendar, and execute markdowns
- Act as Ecom point person for Marketing team
- Regularly communicate style pushes
- Collaborate with team on photoshoot wireframes
- Attend weekly / bi-weekly Performance & Retention marketing meetings
- Act as POC for warehouse - shipping issues and/or requests, presale releases, special packaging, etc.
- Manage 2-3 direct reports
- Own reporting for web selling (weekly/ monthly / quarterly)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of related experience in Ecommerce field required
- Expert understanding of Shopify
- Previous data/analytical experience preferred
- Consumer goods industry experience highly preferred
- Understanding of Excel (advanced reporting)
- Merchandising, accounting, digital marketing, and/or business experience a plus
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management/time management skills
- Extremely detail oriented
If you’re interested in the position outlined above please send us an email at email@example.com and include the following: the position you are applying for, a resume, and answer the follow questions:
1. Why do you think you’d be a good fit for Gathre?
2. What experiences or skills do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
3. When could be your earliest start date?
4. How much are you hoping to make?