Now Hiring: Design Intern
Gathre is a design focused brand. It drives the work we do here! As a Product Design Intern you will play a key role on our team and will be directly responsible for the graphic needs within product development. You will work closely with our design and production teams to take ideas from product conceptualization, to preparation, and approval for production. You have strong sense of ability to graphically represent ideas. Communication is one of your fortes and you collaborate well with others. You are ultra organized and can juggle different assignments to meet our quick product development calendar.
The day to day:
• Collaborate with Product Design/Production Teams to execute artwork and prioritize projects to coincide with the product release deadlines
• Utilize hand drawing skills as well as Illustrator and Photoshop to create original artwork/flat sketches for new products
• Create tech packs and packaging tech packs for products
• Responsible for product development from concept through production
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• 1+ years experience design internship or role
• Pursuing or completed degree in Design or similar field
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Strong portfolio showcasing design work
• Strong graphic design, illustration, print development capabilities
• Exceptional hand drawing skills
• Strong sense of color, current tastes, and trends
• Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve
• Ability to take direction, handle and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to self-prioritize workflow for deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented, flexible/willing to learn, team player
Location: Lindon, UT
If you're interested in the position outlined, please send us an email at email@example.com and include the following: the position you are applying for, a resume and design portfolio, and answer the follow questions:
1. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Gathre?
2. What experiences or skills do you feel you have that would contribute to this position?
3. When could be your earliest start date?
4. How much are you hoping to make?